MY ORIFLAME HAIR CARE ROUTINE

MY ORIFLAME HAIR CARE ROUTINE        
 Beautiful hair begins with a healthy scalp
I love coconut oil so much it makes my hair so luscious shiny and stronger Oriflamme has the pure luscious, irresistible, shiny, strong hair oil formulae. The first product I use for my natural hair routine that has worked for me thus far.

NATURE HAIR OIL WITH 100% COCONUT OIL 
First I apply the nature hair oil to my hair dry and I massage in all the way to the roots after this I then cover with a plastic cap then tie my scarf like I normally do at night.
For washing I proceed the next morning with the HAIRX VOLUME BOOST SHAMPOO 250ml FULNESS &BODY WEIHTLESS SYSTM *CERAMIDE COMPLEX FOR FINE HAIR (6-GiNGEROL) SCALP CARE to cleanse and which also adds luxurious volume to my hair.
Then, I follow up with the HIARX VOLUME BOOST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 150ml FULNESS &BODY WEIHTLESS SYSTM *CERAMIDE COMPLEX FOR FINE HAIR (6-GiNGEROL) SCALP CARE this conditioner detangles hair instantly and gives it so much volume. I can bet with you that after using this products your hair will never feel the same again.  
And for those who have dandruff issues with their hair I can bet with you and personally tell you that the HAIRX DANDRUFF RESCUE TREATMENT 100ml   this product works miracles  best for dry and flaky scalp I tell you, you can give it a try, this treatment hydrates and comforts the scalp with the active ingredient *SALYCYLIC ACID   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Extra Mild Cleansing Intimate Mousse

Yvonne hair

Oriflame Catalogue