My mouse eyes bag is here 😃😊😊😋😋😁😁😆😝😂😉😚😚

My bag is finally here!!!!!!!! I think it was two o'clock today I finally got that message I was waiting for at the post office. Aww sigh of relief it's here, it was so nice how this bag was well packed no damages I'm in love with this bag so much so beautiful the leather is perfect it's just incredible that I could find a good unique bag for the price. I gave the seller 5 stars because he deserves it excellent product, communication with this seller was really good he answered all of my questions and attended to me really well. I




         




Comments

  1. Oooohh. Looks like something I'll like to get for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag ����������

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does the shipping averagely takes and do you get a home door step delivery or have to pick up at the post office and do you pay to pick up at the post office

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shipping depends on the seller,but this seller I got the bag from was really fast I got it writhing 2weeks and I was informed by the post office that it was delivered to them

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Extra Mild Cleansing Intimate Mousse

Yvonne hair

Oriflame Catalogue