MY ORIFLAME SKIN CARE ROUTINE

MY ORIFLAME SKIN CARE ROUTINE
Your skin is precious so take good care of it!
Remember you only have one skin that is why it is important to use the right creams and rather to prevent problems, than to solve them. Always hydrate your skin well use sun protection and night creams for pigmentation and you will be able to enjoy healthy and glowing skin.
Hi everyone, I would like to share my skin care routine here. If you checked my last post, I have shared with you guys how to start a business of your own and become a consultant with oriflame.
All products I am sharing are for oily skin because my skin is like an oil factory and are appropriate for ages.
.
Optmals oxygen boost
 All ages  For oily skin
The first product I use for my skin care routine is Optimals Cleansing Gel Oily Skin- It is a lightweight formula that purifies the skin and removes make-up from my face it is enriched with skin lightning complex, oxygen active that boosts skin cell respiration and oil absorbing powders to control excess oil on the surface of the skin.
The next product I use in my skin care routine is the Optimals Purifying Toner Oily Skin this toner mattifies the skin, tightens pores restores balance while removing make-up to rejuvenate the skin.
 The last product I use Optimals Oxygen Boost Night  Cream Oily Skin this product is overnight replenishes the skin overnight for a refreshed hydrated mattified skin.
    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Extra Mild Cleansing Intimate Mousse

Yvonne hair

Oriflame Catalogue