Ali express products

Hi everyone! I started using this last year. I started Aliexpress Addict back in 2016I continue to purchase from Aliexpress at least one time a week. In the past few months Aliexpress  has been killing it with dupes of new makeup releases(Huda beauty lashes ,Huda beauty eyeshadow lashes and dupes of so many amazing brands Seems that a week after a release or launch of  the same product (not original) is available on Aliexpress. I've seen some terrible dupes but most what I have ordered and what I have seen seem pretty much spot on. I'm talking about Kylie Lipkits, Too Faced palettes and Melted Mattes, and Anastasia Beverly Hills! I purchased a concealer pallete and I haven't put it down since!! I did want to take the time out to make a disclaimer that I do not make money for sharing links nor do I encourage the purchasing of fake products.But I am happy with all my purchases both jewelry, makeup. e.t.c I will be showing u all  of the products I have purchased on this app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Extra Mild Cleansing Intimate Mousse

Yvonne hair

Oriflame Catalogue