MY ORIFLAME BODY LOTION (HAPPY SKIN)

Hello everyone I have been Oriflame cunsultant I started this last year and trust me their products are awesome and the discounts, I get as a cunsultant is just supér. I personally I have tried different body products and they didn't work for me some made me sweat a lot, some were just stickey, Some bleached my skin. some causing uneven skin tone and some even smelling like onions you can imagine rubbing your body lotion and smelling like onions 😵😵😵😵😵. But luckily for me ever since I joined this awesome company I have found the best body lotion. It feels so soft on the skin ,the smell alone drives me nuts ( in a good way I mean) it is a fast absorbing body lotion for normal to dry skin. Formulated with Sesame Oil which helps soften and leave skin feeling hydrated with a lasting feeling of smoothness.        


 24 hr moisturisation (instrumentally tested)
 24 hr softness /24hr smoothness (consumer test on 95 women with dry skin)
 Water balance effect
About Happy Skin
Happy Skin offers a kind and delicate range of moisturising body lotions and creams for dry, extra dry and sensitive skin. Formulated with nourishing oils such as pumpkin seed, linseed and sesame, Happy Skin provides 24 hour hydration for all your family.                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Care Extra Mild Cleansing Intimate Mousse

Yvonne hair

Oriflame Catalogue